Monday, June 13, 2005

At the Crossroads in Kalimdor

This a screenshot of my character Bheema at the Crossroads in Kalimdor. For the uninitiated, this is a place in the virtual world of the MMORPG (Massively Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game) "World of Warcraft". I have been having an unbelievably fantastic experience taking my Tauren Warrior Bheema from L1 to L14 where he is currently and there are 46 more levels to go. The cooperative gameplay is just awesome. It has to be experienced to be believed.

6 comments:

saranyan r said...

looks kool man. if I start playing this, then I'd be totally consumed I guess...thats what holding me up :)

ioiio said...

Innum video game onnu dhaan baaki.. naan addict aaga!!!

Badri said...

You seem to be having loads of fun

Narayanan Venkitu said...

Not a big fan of games..but then this looks cool indeed.!

Chakra said...

looks cool... but, enakkum video games kum romba dhooram..

The Last Blogger said...

Well, the World of Warcraft is a very exciting game that I have grown to enjoy. I have made new friends and the social aspect of the game is tremendous. In addition, its like living an alternate life away from the real life which I love.
That said, its addictive only as much as you want it to be. I have fixed playing hours per day and a little extra over the weekend. I have been playing for more than a month now and havent deviated much from my limits.
And yeah, the game is just gorgeous to behold.

ESPN.com - MLB

Engadget