Friday, September 10, 2004

Peer pressure

I tried my best to be an Indian in Rome. I really did.The whole world has become one big blog fractal scrammed with similar yet different blogs of its zillion odd. I have been reading the blogs of friends aplenty for a long time now. Before the blog revolution hit the web taking with it all in its wake, I was there. But before I could latch on, the ocean of blogging was filled with "unique" blogs from all over. I ran out of things to blog before I could start blogging.Funny, when you think about it. I had so much to say but everybody had said it before I did !

The purpose of this blog of mine is really to be there. Put out some stuff once in a while. Fancy the blog with a photo occasionally. I am interested to see how long I persevere in this project of mine.

Before I sign off my first blog, I gotta thank my fellow mangaboys (more about them in future postings -I gotta have some material for the future) Paran, Sree, Pradeep and Aaron for inspiring me to do this blogging thing.

And by the way, Go RedSox and Go Patriots !!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

ESPN.com - MLB

Engadget